GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL POLICY
Customer service is extremely important for sustained business growth and as an organization. Maybright Ventures Private Limited (“Company”) strives to ensure that our customers receive exemplary service across different touch points.
Customer complaints constitute an important voice of customer, and this policy details complaint handling through a structured grievance redressal framework. Complaint redressal is supported by a review mechanism, to minimize the recurrence of similar issues in future.
The Grievance Redressal policy follows the following principles:
- Customers are treated fairly.
- Complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and in a timely manner.
- Customers are informed of avenues to escalate their complaints within the organization, and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- The employees work in good faith and without prejudice, towards the interests of the customers.
INTERNAL MACHINERY TO HANDLE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
The Company has developed the best in class CRM system to ensure timely resolution of the grievances. The system captures the complaints; follows TATs based on the nature of the query and escalates issues on the basis of predefined TATs and as per the escalation matrix. The customer service will be responsible for resolution of complaint/grievance to the customer’s
satisfaction within a period of fourteen (14) working days. Every attempt will be made to offer the customer suitable and appropriate alternate solutions wherever possible. However, if the customer continues to remain dissatisfied with the resolution, (s)he can escalate the issue through the grievance redressal mechanism as referred below.
Suitable timelines of fourteen (14) working days have been set for every complaint depending upon the investigations which would be involved in resolving the same. Complaints are suitably acknowledged on receipt and the customers are informed of delays if any, in the resolution.
REVIEW AND MONITORING
Periodic review of monitoring of complaints, TATs, nature of complaints will be done to ensure that process loopholes, if any, are plugged and trends are checked.
Customer complaints constitute an important voice of customer, and this policy details complaint handling through a structured grievance redressal framework. Complaint redressal is supported by a review mechanism, to minimize the recurrence of similar issues in future. The customer can raise their concerns pertaining to the mPokket Mobile Application (hereinafter referred as “Platform”) or to the lender who provides loan to the customer through the Platform in the following matters:
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM OF THE PLATFORM
Customer can raise their concerns pertaining to the Platform, Repayment schedule, Processing Fee and / or any other charges or any other concern related to the product to authorised representatives of the Company as below.
Below are the various ways/modes through the customers can register their complaints/queries/enquiries:
The customers have the following ways of approaching the Company as per details mentioned below:
- Voice Support– The customer can call us at Customer care at 033- 6645 2400 between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Email Support– Please write to us at [email protected] (Please ensure to mention your loan account number and contact number in the email). The customer will receive a response from the team within 10 business days but there would be instances wherein the team may even take longer to respond/reply.
Level 1: A customer can escalate the matter to [email protected] in case he/she is not satisfied with the response from the Customer Care team. Depending on the query/dispute/grievance, a written reply/resolution will be sent to the customer within 10 business days at his/her registered email id with the Company.
Level 2: A customer not satisfied with the response at Level 1, can further escalate the matter/query/complaint to the below:
– Grievance Redressal Officer – Sumanta Mukherjee
– PS Srijan Corporate Park, Unit 1204, Sector V, Kolkata – 700091
GREVIANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM OF THE LENDER
For all grievances against the Lender kindly refer to the Grievance Redressal Policy of the lender.